Cynthia uses her skill in forming teams and understanding client needs to manage project delivery at Forum One, ensuring that clients glean the most value based on the talents and interests of their team. Cynthia earned her bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Fine Arts from Albright College in Pennsylvania, followed by a master’s in Marketing and Business from the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
- Human Rights
- International Development
It may surprise you:
- She built her own robot when she was in high-school
- She co-founded Los Tiempos USA, a Spanish-language newspaper in the Washington, DC, area.
- She's active in the Bolivian Women’s Association, which raises funds to help children and the elderly in Bolivia
Can't live without:
- Her five "babies": her husband, her two sons, her daughter, and her computer.
- Her craft tools