New Users in the New Year
Do you know what’s going on with your site? Having the right data—and understanding how you can use it—is your ticket to exploring, improving and discovering new patterns and trends over time.
Geared towards communications professionals and content managers, this three-hour workshop with our analytics experts will guide you through a step-by-step process for optimizing your site for search engines.
What you'll learn
In this workshop, you'll learn how to develop an analytics strategy that tracks the impact of your work and incorporates best practices into your editorial process.
To develop your overall strategy, we’ll review:
- How the human element should drive your overall SEO strategy
- How Google sees your site
- How to measure quality users
Together, during the session, we will:
- Evaluate existing content within your site and identify opportunities for optimization
- Research and incorporate keywords; including how to use free and low-cost SEO tools for keyword selection and optimally incorporate them into your site
- Brainstorm a linking strategy that builds SEO strength by leveraging existing organizational relationships
- Construct a Google Analytics dashboard to monitor the impact and success of your SEO efforts over time
SEO best practices are constantly evolving, and this session will help you help you take necessary steps to ensure your site is keeping up.
This is a hands-on session with only 30 spots available, so register now and come with questions and pain points to share with the group.
Autumn helps provide clients with a holistic understanding of how users move through their sites. Autumn also has experience working with clients to develop an exceptional user experience that balances the organization’s mission with the needs of its target users. Autumn holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics.