I Am A Digital Project Manager (And So Can You!)
As we deal with more complex technology, new-ish management methods, and shifting design trends, we’re still dealing with individuals that don’t always understand what digital project managers do. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed.
In this session, Digital Project Managers (DPMs) will learn about:
- The role of today’s DPM
- Overview of Scrum / Agile work management
- Communicating value to stakeholders
- Managing risks (or, why projects fail)
- PM tools for web build projects
- Finding a support network beyond your local bar
Participants will emerge from this session not feeling like their sole function is to act as complaint shields or pencil pushers. You’ll walk away feeling confident about your ability to manage interpersonal relations and technical projects alike.