Forum One is seeking a Proposal Coordinator for our Government Services team. This position supports the strategic growth of the company and performs a wide range of critical duties, so it’s important that the Proposal Coordinator brings a high degree of energy, a positive solutions-oriented approach, and the ability to multitask. The position offers exciting work in digital innovation, and the chance to join a team supporting government agencies tackling big and complex issues in digital communications, data, and user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Provide writing and editing support to ensure that every proposal differentiates us from the competition and increases win rate
- Take ownership of the quality of the proposal for reviews and final delivery by performing rigorous quality assurance and compliance checks on draft and final documents.
- Review solicitations, manage and prepare responses for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Develop and implement process improvements to help improve proposal quality.
- Manage multiple proposals and projects at a time, prioritizing appropriately to meet strict deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring proposal is in compliance with RFP Instructions and Evaluation criteria, final proposal review, formatting, printing & delivery.
- Keeping/maintaining a digital library of proposal resources including past performances, licenses, certificates, resumes, proposal templates, company overview information etc.
- Develop relationships with project delivery teams to keep abreast of new product or service features and developments
- Responsible for researching and identifying promising leads through online databases and advancing progress on future opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Political Science, Communications, Business Administration or similar field
- 1 - 2 years of experience related to business development, market research and/or federal contracting preferred.
- Experience identifying, support and/or capturing government contracts
- Familiarity with FedBizOps, GovWin and other government BD tools
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills/proposal writing experience
- Experience with Salesforce & US Government agencies a plus
Why you’ll love it here:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 25 days paid time off to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Do work for amazing, world-changing clients
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Personal innovation budget
- Full staff retreats
About Forum One:
Forum One is a full service digital agency that works with mission-driven organizations to create the stunning designs, smart messaging, and custom built technology tools they need to realize their goals and extend their influence in the areas they care about most.
We are headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with additional offices in Washington, DC; Seattle, WA; and Cologne, Germany. We work influential organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Peace Corps, and the American Red Cross.Apply