Forum One in Qatar
Forum One Communications is a digital communications firm with an outstanding record of success in helping clients in Qatar improve their success on the web:
- Forum One has worked in Qatar since 2003 with both the Supreme Education Council and ictQATAR on their online strategy.
- Forum One helps Qatar clients with the design and management of websites, email, and social media to reach and engage key audiences in Qatar, the Gulf, and around the world.
- Forum One brings special expertise in usability and “client-centric” website design for Qatar-based audiences. Along with that, we have conducted dozens of audience testing sessions in Qatar for our various clients.
- Forum One has developed more than six bilingual websites in English and Arabic, strengthening our expertise in how to manage the usability, content, and technical issues that coincide such projects.
- Forum One builds websites using powerful open-source tools, especially the Drupal Content Management System (CMS). We’ve launched more than 70 Drupal websites in the past two years.
Forum One Communications was founded in 1996 to drive progress on issues of importance such as health, education, the environment, and international development. We provide Internet strategy, online community and collaboration, user experience and design, and innovative website development for influential organizations in Qatar, China, Europe, the U.S., and other countries across the globe.
We’ve completed more than 1,000 projects for more than 300 client organizations, including the United Nations, the World Bank, IMF, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Half the Sky/China (in progress), the Center for Global Development, the U.S. Departments of Education and Energy, and the Government of Qatar. Read more about our services and clients.
- Forum One redesigned and launched ictQATAR’s main website in April 2011, delivery strategic advice, excellent design and usability, and a powerful website technology platform. The ictQATAR site is the first Qatar government site built on Drupal, a major open-source milestone! See case study.
- Forum One is improving the usability of the in-development ictQATAR Hukoomi web portal, through user testing in English and Arabic and corresponding redesign recommendations. See case study.
- Forum One launched the Digital Qatar blog for ictQATAR on WordPress and provided the initial 20 blog posts on digital strategy topics to seed the blog with interesting content.
Forum One’s team (50+ and counting) brings outstanding expertise in web strategy, design, and technology, not to mention experience working in more than 40 countries and speaking more than 12 different languages. We are headquartered in Washington, D.C., with offices in Seattle and San Francisco.
We win awards, strive to make a difference in our community, and also have fun. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or through our blogs. You are also cordially invited to join us at one of our events, or we can speak at yours. Even better, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also monitor updates from our Qatar team by following us on Twitter.